· All presenters are required to register for the full conference and must be current members of SSSS. Registration deadline is September 15th. If at the time of meeting registration you are not a member, your non-member meeting registration rate will include membership for the 2015 calendar year.
· If you cannot attend the conference and cannot find a suitable replacement to present the abstract, you must notify the program committee by July 15th by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration rates are posted online and the registration portal will be available by July 1 at www.SexScience.org.
· Hotel accommodations and information for the 2015 Annual Meeting can be found HERE, on the SSSS website. You’ll want to stay at the host property to be in the center of all conference activities!
· The Preliminary Program, which will indicate the date and time of your presentation, will be posted online the beginning of August at www.SexScience.org. Please check your presentation listing for title and author accuracy.
· All updates and changes must be reported to the SSSS office by October 1 for inclusion in the Final Program. Please send changes to: email@example.com.
· Oral Presentation Guidelines
· Poster Presentation Guidelines
· Moderator Guidelines